Thursday, January 11, 2007

Spazeboy Updates Krayeske Legal Defense Fund Posting

FROM
www.spazeboy.net

Update II: This one’s major. I turns out that Krayeske’s application for a grant from the SPJ’s Legal Defense Fund was published without his knowledge or consent. I feel like a rube for re-posting an excerpt, but I did so only because I know that many of us are interested in contributing toward the payment of his legal bills. All that’s left of this post is the info below, which is the only legit way to contribute to Ken Krayeske’s legal defense.

Update: Ken Krayeske posted a link to his site in the comments, which now has info on the legal defense fund that’s been set up for him by his attorney Norman Pattis:


if you wish to promote liberty, protect freedom of speech and stop false arrests of journalists and/or political activists, please help me out. You can make out checks to “Law Offices of Norman A. Pattis,” and in the memo line write “Ken Krayeske Legal Defense Fund.” Send the checks to


Ken Krayeske Legal Defense Fund
c/o Law Offices of Norman Pattis
649 Amity Road
Bethany, CT 06524



I repeat that this is the one and only certified way to contribute to my legal defense at this point and time. Thank you all in advance for your assistance, and I am humbled by the amount of emotional support I have received to this point.

No comments: