From The Nutmeg Grater
Who Always Posts Lots Of Cool Stuff
Saturday, April 14, 2007
the thinking blogger awards
cv rick has tagged this blog [The Nutmeg Grater] with a thinking blogger award
(why? i don't know but i AM honored)
i am not going to pick any of the blogs that were already picked even if they WERE in my top five. they've already been chosen so i don't need to.
Here are the rules-
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging.
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.
here are my five (and it WAS a tough choice. there are WAY more than five)
1) ramblings of a lexington parrothead beach bum writes about his life, his family, politics, strange creatures found in his house and on and on. i like him.
2) morning martini pissed off patricia (p o p as i like to call her) writes about politics, the land, fred the cat, mr p o p and has beautiful pictures too. i like her
3) the cool justice report andy thibault writes about many things but he is always seeking the truth. it's mainly a connecticut based blog. i like him
4) drinking liberally in new milford is of course a connecticut based blog by connecticut man 1. politics as well. great sense of humor. i like him
5) caffeinated geek girl by c g g. yet another connecticut blog. c g g talks about politics, houses, yoga, animals, familes. the works. i like her
i would have a coffee (or something a bit stronger) with ALL of these people. they're down to earth, HAVE BRAINS but even more importlantly have a heart and soul.
Labels: the thinking blogger awards
posted by a rose is a rose @ Saturday, April 14, 2007
the nutmeg grater
LADY ROSE, TROLLING THE MEAN STREETS, ALLEYS, ROADS, AVENUES, PATHS, BOULEVARDS, LANES, DRIVES AND THOROUGHFARES OF GREATER HARTFORDSHIRE views and news from a connecticut grrrl (who voted AGAINST blue back TWICE). grating on nutmeg and everyone's nerves