Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"Andy Sipowicz:" So Many Douche Bags, So Little Change ....

Via Ct News Junkie

Posted by: Det Andy Sipowicz | August 24, 2007 7:49 PM

I spent a lot of time dealing with all kinds of people when I was on the job at NYPD.

A lot of them were douche bags. A lot of the "Bosses" I had to deal with were douche bags when they started. But with a little bit of "quality time" on the street with me that changed.

I'm not sure why Jon Stewart uses the term, but on NYPD (and in most city police departments) we used the term to describe all the frustrating people at "central office" and the people we busted. Tell ya the truth, there isn't much difference in the two. Those douche bags in the "Rat Squad" down town (Internal Affairs) and the Administrators at the fancy smancy High School in Connecticut are all douche bags in my book!

That's all I gotta say.

  • CtNewsJunkie Post



  • No comments: