Monday, September 03, 2007

Erase The Board, Reader Says, And ...

... Treat People Like Human Beings


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Doninger Second Circuit Appeal Fund":

"If you live there I would start a campaign to settle this out of court now and make everyone happy ."

To be brutally honest, as a taxpayer, I am losing sleep over this one. Since $uperintendent $chwartz rode into town, our taxes have gone through the roof. She loves to spend money, and as long as the Doningers elect to fight this woman, Paula will continue to dig into our back pockets to have the frou-frouiest law firm looking out for her. Personally, I feel sorry for Ms. Niehoff. Before anyone flames me, you have to live in this town to know why I'm making that statement.
I say come election time, ERASE THE BOARD, elect new blood, and Lauren Doninger just might be a person to get on the board and treat people like human beings!



Posted by Anonymous to The Cool Justice Report at 4:32 PM


  • Doninger Second Circuit Appeal Fund


  • Good Citizenship


  • How Paula Schwartz Shows Good Faith, Clean Hands



  • No comments: