Wednesday, April 14, 2010

* Ct Post MariAn Gail Brown Column On Billy Smolinski Legacy



... "It's hard to believe that there are such gaping holes in our missing persons systems," U.S. Rep. Chris Murphy, D-5, says. "So it's no wonder that there are thousands of unsolved cases across the country."
...
"Every day I miss my brother. He used to stop by a bagel place near where I live and come over in the mornings," Paula Bell, his younger sister, says. "He was always tinkering, and was into these really old cars. He had a Camaro, a Monte Carlo that he was always fixing. And whenever I see one I want to call him and say `Bill, guess what I just saw?' But I can't," she says. "He needs to be found, and he needs to be laid to rest where he belongs. The ending of this is not going to be a happy one, but it will be a relief."


  • Complete Article


  • Why Trail Got So Cold In The Smolinski Case


  • Billy's Law Video From Floor Of The U.S. House


  • "There has been a lot that happened and we need to get the truth out ..."


  • Jan Smolinski Talks With WTNH ABC8 About Her Arrest, Investigative Report Airing [Discovery Channel]


  • Trust Betrayed By Police Negligence / Malfeasance, Jan & Bill Smolinski Turn 2 Rep. Chris Murphy As They Establish Legacy 4 Billy


  • twitter@cooljustice
  • No comments: