Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Avery Doninger Americorps Blog


Hello Everyone!

A few months ago I was accepted into a program called Americorps*NCCC. It is sort of like the peace corps except within the United States. (If you want to know more of what it is all about go to the Profile link). I created this blog so that I can keep all of my friends and family updated on everything during my experience. I will be leaving October 6th for Denver, Colorado and I am really really excited!!!

I will keep this updated as much as possible (though I hear it gets difficult with how busy they keep you!) with stories and pictures. So please check back every once and a while and leave some comments - I know I am going to miss all of you so keep in touch! And if you ever feel like shooting me an email (averydoninger@comcast.net) or giving me a call while I’m away (860.670.2363) please feel free to do so!

Peace & Love, Avery


  • Avery Americorps
  • No comments: