Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Avery Doninger Clearing Rubble And Reporting From Haiti


This school is immensely important to these children because it not only provides a safe place to learn and play, but for most of them it is where they get the only meal they will eat that day.

From 10/2008 to 7/2009 this blog kept my family and friends updated on my adventures and service work in AmeriCorps NCCC.After my first year (of hopefully three years) at Eastern Connecticut State University I am now using this blog to document my experience in Leogane, Haiti. I will be leaving June 15th, 2010 for six weeks to volunteer with Hands On Disaster Response to do earthquake disaster relief work.


  • Complete Post



  • Still Waiting To Hear From U.S. 2nd Circuit On Free Speech Case


  • Avery Doninger: Standing Up For All Of Us


  • twitter@cooljustice
  • 1 comment:

    Lauren Doninger said...

    Hi - nice post!