Sunday, September 16, 2007

First they came for the Jews


[Charles Mingus version]

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.


Pastor Martin Niemöller

  • Importance Of Free Speech Case



  • --
    SEPARATED AT BIRTH?

    -- Col. Klink & Paula Schwartz?

    -- Sgt. Schultz & Karissa Niehoff?



























  • Dirty Whore Court Exhibit


  • Douche Bags Flunked Civics


  • Taxpayer To Duffy


  • Cerebral Giant -- NOT


  • School Board Silent


  • Hero Of The Day


  • Among FOI Complaints


  • Insurance Mumbo Jumbo


  • Slice & Dice Douche Bag # 1


  • "Andy Sipowicz" Weighs In


  • Mom Happy Inmate Escaped


  • Orient Lodge Comments


  • Verboten @ Lewis Mills


  • "We Don't Normally Do That"


  • Testimony Demolishes Burlington School Bosses


  • Sister Courage Goes To Court


  • ACLU-Ct Supports Avery Doninger


  • Liars, Damn Liars And School Officials


  • DONINGER WON BY WRITE IN VOTE
  • No comments: