Tuesday, February 22, 2011

UPDATED: Not A Dime Jim Shows His Contrite Side



“I am very disappointed with the N.C.A.A.’s decision in this case," Calhoun said in a statement released by the university. “As I asked them after the hearing, 'You’re not really that stupid, are you?'
“My lawyer and I are evaluating my options and will make a decision which way to proceed. My best advice to the NCAA: Shut up.

"In the meantime, don’t ask me any questions, because I might have to answer some of them or otherwise be held accountable. My lawyer needs time to think, so I will not make any further statements about the case as our program prepares for what I hope will be an exciting and successful postseason.

“In other words, shut the fuck up.”

  • Stop! Criticizing St. Jim ... [Courant Reader]


  • Mad Dog Millionaire's Failed Suppression Attempt


  • twitter@cooljustice


  • No comments: