RegCit Tweet Sat. Afternoon
It was a great run … Immaculate wins the Class S girls state title, 3-0 over Litchfield
The Litchfield Cowgirls Make History Again
Playing In State Championship Game Saturday
COPY OF OFFICIAL DOCUMENT
click on image for better view
U.S. Department of Education Office Of Civil Rights
Voluntary Compliance Agreement
With Litchfield Public Schools
Sept. 28, 1995
To resolve the Complaint No. 01-95-1173 and ensure that the Litchfield Public School District (District) complies with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and its implementing regulations, the District agrees to the following actions:
1. Beginning in the fall of 1995, initiate a girls' intramural soccer program for grades 7-12.
2. Beginning in the fall of 1996, initiate a girls' interscholastic soccer team at the seventh and eighth grade levels, and a girls' Junior Varsity team for grades 9through 12.
3. Beginning in the fall of 1997, initiate a girls' Varsity soccer team.
1. By October 31, 1995, the District will submit to OCR a report that demonstrates that an intramural soccer program was started for grades 7 through 12.
2. By September 1, 1996, the schedules of the girls' interscholastic seventh and eighth grade soccer team and the high school's Junior Varsity team. In addition, a copy of the eligibility squad lists for each of these teams.
3. By September 1, 1997, the schedule of the girls' Varsity soccer team and the eligibility squad list for this team.
Roster From 1997 LHS Yearbook
Elise Blount, Kelsley Lyons, Stacy Millard
Coach: Cindy Ferrarotti