The Black Tower Show W/ Author Andy Thibault
Interview starts after 8-minute mark ...
* BP-Halliburton Oil Spill Evidence
* Occupy Wall Street, Freedom of Assembly, Police State
* SOPA, PIPA & Reincarnations / Threat Of The Internet To Repressive Governments
* Post 9-11 Curbing Of The Bill Of Rights
* Famous Douche Bag Free Speech Case
* Billy Smolinski Case Cover-Up: Missing Person / Homicide In Waterbury, CT
* Caporino Case Cover-Up: Missing Person / Homicide In New Orleans
Andy Thibault is the author of Law and Justice In Everyday Life and, with forensic computer expert Bill Murray, writes a weekly column on electronic evidence called eTips and Traps which is published in a variety of newspapers around the country.
Jason Leopold is the lead investigative reporter for Truthout.org as well as the author of ' News Junkie', a book that chronicles his career as a up and coming journalist. He was the the first journalist to report on the Enron scandal, and was one of the leading reporters on the Valerie Plame affair.
Dahila Lithwick is a constitutional lawyer and is formerly the editor at Newsweek. She currently serves as the Senior Editor at Slate.com